BEING A BLUEBIRD | 2017/18 SEASON TICKETS
‘17/18 Season Tickets are on sale from FRIDAY!
Cardiff City FC is delighted to announce that 2017/18 Season Tickets will go on sale on Friday 10th March, 2017 (9am).
Season Tickets will be available for as little as £249 for Adults and just £49 for Juniors.
With our Family Ticket you can sign up two Adults and two Juniors for the entire ‘17/18 campaign for only £549.
Meanwhile, Season Ticket pricing for 16-21s and full-time Students will be available for just £99 – find full 2017/18 Season Ticket prices below!
What’s more, whilst being able to witness every second of the Bluebirds’ 2017/18 home league campaign, ‘17/18 Cardiff City Season Ticket holders will have the opportunity to enjoy a number of exclusive benefits.
We’ve an early bird window as well, during which you can add even more value to your 2017/18 Season Ticket. This window lasts until 7th April, 2017 (or 9th May, 2017 for Corporate Season Tickets). Current Season Ticket holders remember – you have until the end of the early bird window to reserve your current seat!
2017/18 CORPORATE SEASON TICKET PRICES:
From 9am on Friday 10th March, 2017, Season Tickets will be available online, in person and on 0845 345 1405
2017/18 SEASON TICKET BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Your name on your seat, free of charge, when purchasing within the early-bird window (£4.95 thereafter).
- Privileged access to a pre-season open training session at Cardiff City Stadium.
- Entry to Season Ticket holder competitions throughout the 2017/18 season with chances to win exclusive prices, including match-day mascot packages, player ‘meet & greet’ experiences, match-worn shirts, tickets upgrades and even match-day seats directly behind the home dugout.
- Automatic enrolment into the CityCash Loyalty Rewards Scheme, with which you can earn reward points each time you make a purchase with Cardiff City FC (terms & conditions apply). You’ll earn a £10 CityCash starting balance when buying/renewing during the early bird window (£5 thereafter).
- Access to exclusive deals and discounts with our growing list of local Season Ticket Partners.
- 10% discount when booking Cardiff City match-day hospitality, Community Foundation Soccer Schools and match-day birthday parties.
- 10% discount when booking Cardiff City Stadium conferencing or event rooms.
- The opportunity to purchase additional tickets at £5 each for two fixtures during the season (selected by Cardiff City FC, subject to availability).
- Priority booking on selected away League fixtures (subject to individual sales criteria).
- Priority pricing for home Cup and Play-Off fixtures (where applicable).
- Birthday ticket upgrade, if your birthday falls on a home match-day.
- £5 off ‘Junior Bluebirds’ membership.
To be entered for competitions we’ll need up-to-date contact details including your email address and mobile number. To update your details, please activate your Fan ID online [https://www.eticketing.co.uk/cardiffcity/Authentication/Registration] or call the ticket office on 0845 345 1400.
Existing Season Ticket holders can return current Season Ticket cards to be upgraded for 2017/18.