Whether you are entertaining valued customers, rewarding staff or simply treating yourself, friends or family, Cardiff City Football Club has a range of fantastic hospitality packages available to suit your needs.
Our dedicated commercial team will make sure that you and your guests are well looked after, before during and after the match.
A friendly atmosphere, luxurious surroundings, superb cuisine and attentive staff all amount to the finest hospitality experience.
Please select from the choices below.
Discounted concessions available for Sytner BMW Lounge Membership, Captain’s Lounge, Sony Suite and Foster’s Club
*Finance options available, please call the Commercial Department on 0845 345 1405 for more information
Hospitality Code of Conduct and Dress Code
Cardiff City Hospitality staff and partners are dedicated to providing a safe and enjoyable experience to all fans in attendance. Please be courteous and respectful to those seated around you and refrain from behaviour that interferes with others’ ability to enjoy the event.
Cardiff City Hospitality operates a strict smart casual dress code within its Hospitality areas and Executive Boxes on Level Two and Three. Anyone not complying with the dress code will be refused entry to these areas. The dress code below does not apply to children under 12 years of age. We would be grateful if all members and their guests adhere to the policy as refusal can often offend.
- Strictly Smart SHOES only (Formal Dress Shoes)
- NO Trainers
- NO Canvas Shoes
- NO Ripped Jeans
- NO Football Shirts
- NO Sportswear
- Home team scarves are permitted
When attending an event at Cardiff City Hospitality you are required to refrain from the following:
- Behaviour that is socially unacceptable, offensive, unruly or illegal in nature
- Using or displaying foul or inflammatory language or gestures
- Verbal or physical harassment of opposing team’s fans
- Failing to follow instructions or refusing to show your ticket stub when asked by a Stadium representative
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol impairment that results in irresponsible behaviour
Cardiff City Hospitality Promise
- We will give you a warm and friendly welcome
- We take pride in ourselves and our surroundings
- Your safety is our priority
- We will go the extra mile to help you
- We want you to have a great day at Cardiff City Hospitality